The Best of was not very accurate though since I didn’t even upload the Gloria Swanson photo. Also, nothing of the Musidora photo which was probably my most popular post all year.
1. Sometimes I think I’m plain-spoken and that I may not articulate my thoughts well with the written word but what I lack in crafting words I feel I make up for in sincerity.
2. I try to see the beauty still left in nature and people. I have to remind myself to take notice sometimes but I believe it keeps me sane.
3. I hope to and try to learn something new every day.
4. I love to laugh.
5. I hope I present myself as being no better than anyone else.
This is more like random facts but oh well….it’s what popped in my head.
Aw…I crush up Fergus’ medication & put it in his wet food & now Moe is getting half a pill too, so I also am giving it to him in a spoonful of food. I had to grab & hold Beezer to throw it down the back of her throat, though. :(
I was able to get her in a pet carrier though it was not fun for either of us and made a trip to the vet. She got a steroid shot and hopefully all will be well soon.
You’re definitely one of my favorite followers. :)
1. Autumn is my favorite season.
2. Recently an animal crawled into my car somewhere and died. And then I nearly died from the putrid stench.
3. I hate making small talk with people that I don’t know well and I don’t expect to see much of in the future. *blah blah blah*
4. I love word games.
5. I get a bit obsessed with hand sanitizer and think about those carefree, germ-filled childhood years.
“Fabulous” is indeed the first word that comes to mind! :)
I can totally see it here but I don’t usually.
I think it’s certain features. The jawline mostly. But don’t listen to me, I mistook Debbie Reynolds in Halloweentown for Piper Laurie. Actually in a gif here, I haven’t seen Halloweentown.
fookyeahconradveidt replied to your post: fookyeahconradveidt replied to your post: Did Wade…
Absolutely—& I don’t understand that for the same reasons. I’ve had this Tumblr for 2 yrs & my LiveJournal for 11 yrs, & I could *never* delete them—they’re a part of who I am/who I used to be. It’s disrespectful to yourself+your subject+followers.
Right. Exactly. :) Thanks for deciphering my early morning rant. You’re the bestest.
Nooooo, don’t leave Tumblr! I would miss your posts, even if I don’t always reblog them or say anything.
Hmm? I’m not leaving. :) I’m sure I will phase out of tumblr one day though. My point is that I’m always left with a question mark in my mind when people delete their blog/website. I don’t understand spending the time scanning, researching, sharing information about a person and then removing completely everything you initially wanted to share. I feel as though it becomes less about the person whose memory you want to preserve.
fookyeahconradveidt replied to your post: I looked up all these Photoshop tutorials and was…
GO FOR IT. You’ll be glad you did, cos the only way you can learn is by messing around with the skills that tutorials teach you. You can do this! *waves pom-poms*
True. I will try some of them. :)
And Happy Birthday! Love- Connie and me
Aw, I’m so happy for you. Those photos are amazing. :)
Ha ha! I was ecstatic. :) I’ve always wanted to see more photos of her as a child. Up until that photo-set I had only seen two. They are wonderful and great quality, too. :)